Re: nepenthes mistake -Reply

Phil Soderman (sgrower1@rain.org)
Fri, 25 Nov 1994 15:33:59 -0800 (PST)

Hi All, I am interested in a thread that has developed re copper or
copper based fungicides.

I use a copper based fungicide called Phyton 27 on a wide range of
ornamental plants. I find it provides excellent control of Botrytis and
Bacterial leaf spots, as well as powdery mildews. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THESE
ARE NOT CPs. When I use the label rate I have found no phytotoxicity.

I am curious, because several ephiphytes sp? are mentioned as being
sensitive to copper based fungicides. First Bromeliads mentioned on
another mailing group (HGA-L). Then the mention here of Nepenthes and
in the reply posting Hoya. Does anyone know of a general sensitivity of
to copper in ephiphytes? Phil Soderman sgrower1@rain.org On Thu, 24 Nov