Re: Books available through ACPS

Steven A Kennedy (skennedy@GAS.UUG.Arizona.EDU)
Wed, 23 Nov 1994 03:10:35 -0700 (MST)

Humm.. I'm sorry if this was posted and I didnt catch it. But, I see
several books here that I have tried relentlessly to get here in the
States with no luck at all. I have a friend in Sydney who I could
easily get to pick up the books I need, but, alas, how would he or I get
ahold of ACPS??

Thanks!!!!!!!

Steven