Re: Drosera

Robert L. Briggs (rbriggs@ozarks.sgcl.lib.mo.us)
Wed, 19 Oct 1994 19:38:02 -0500 (CDT)

Thanks Jeff,

Come to think of it, these plants could use some down time.
I guess I'll stick some outside in the small bog I've started
and cover 'em for the winter.

(Hybrida) Where the heck did I get Mixta from? I know I didn't pull
that from the top of my head...

I found it! Orgel's sells N.Dyeriana which is a cross of N. Mixta
and N. Dicksoniana.

Sorry guys. I'll try not to confuse everyone next time