Re: GODDAM #$@*&%1~ POSSUMS!

Bob Beer (bbeer@u.washington.edu)
Tue, 7 Jun 1994 12:25:10 -0700 (PDT)

Someone else mentioned the catfood possibility. Unfortunately there is
not much I can do about that, since the cat must stay outside (she is
fecally challenged...). Since they did not bother the things in a large
tub about 2' high, I think they are either to lazy or too dumb to find
things that are up above them (they navigate mainly by smell I
understand). So I think that if I just raise them all up on sawhorses, I
should be okay. I sure hope so; I don't know if I can take the sight I
saw this morning again!