Re: Low humidity

Bob Beer (bbeer@u.washington.edu)
Mon, 23 May 1994 08:32:45 -0700 (PDT)

That was me. It is growing well, and looks like it may pitcher now that
the light is getting brighter. I am also growing N. x curtisii and it is
pitchering; so is N. ventricosa. I have a N. tobaica down under the
halides that I will bring up soon. I tried all these plants because they
were recommended as able to take lower humidity than many (I don't have
a greenhouse). I saw N. curtisii growing in Tom Kahl's living room as a
house plant and pitchering beautifully.