thermo-electric module, Hoppie definition
Tue, 29 Mar 1994 17:30:30 -0500 (EST)


A hoppie (not a hopi or hippie) is one who attends the Johns Hopkins Univ.
Get it?

Anyway, I am trying to find out the best way to cool a terrarium. I use
submersible aquarium heaters to heat them in winter, and I need an
analogous way to cool them in summer. My dad told me to look into
using a "thermo-electric module," which apparently works as a heater *or*
a cooler, depending on the direction of the current.

Does anyone know about these things? Anyone used them? Where can I get them?