Re: Oxygen Fertilizer

Claude Gelinas Agr. (claude@npkservices.qc.ca)
Mon, 14 Mar 94 08:44 GMT

> Matthew,

>You are supposed to mix four teaspoons to one gallon of water (Sorry, Jan, I
>>have no conversions offhand for teaspoons to milliliters. I'm sure you have
>a >good idea what it is from hanging around all us Yankees, though. *grin*)

> No problem:

> 1 teaspoon = 5.25 ml four teaspoons = 21 ml

> But what the hell is a gallon ? 8-)

one gallon = 3.78 liter for US gallon
one gallon = 4.54 liter for Canadian gallon

hydrogen peroxyde is H2O2 and dissociate to H2O + O2 (water + oxygen)
It's used in commercial cranbery production to give some oxygen to the root
but i'm not shure if it's working or if it's more like a PLACEBO.

Happy feeding

Claude

Claude Gelinas Agr. Voice : 514 652 9764
claude@npkservices.qc.ca Fax : 514 652 7731
Montreal, Quebec, Canada Off.: 514 652 7548