Re: Re[2]: Halide lamps (short)

Phil Soderman (sgrower1@coyote.rain.org)
Mon, 7 Feb 1994 18:42:43 -0800 (PST)

Hey you guys It is time for you to go to a lighting expert or a lightbulb
salesman or an electrical contractor. All your questions about different
kinds of lights, how long they last, how much light they produce and what
spectrum is the light source producing these and many more? are answered
in the light bulb catalogs produced by the mfgs of the bulbs. The
conversion factors can be found there also with other values like langleys
etc. In 1976-77 I setup a 2000 sq ft times 4 shelf tissue culture room
with flourescent lighting. Find a contractor and look up the data. Good
luck with your project. Phil Soderman sgrower1@rain.org