(no subject)

Jan Schlauer (zxmsl01@studserv.zdv.uni-tuebingen.de)
Mon, 15 Nov 1993 09:41:03 +0100

Barry, you wrote:
>Jan, the _U.beaugleholei_ recently described by Gassin is printed in
>_Muelleria 8(1), pp 37--42, Royal Botanic Gardens of Melbourne, National
>Herbarium of Victoria.

As 1. you have the manuscript of the above cited paper.
2. We don't have that very vol. of Muelleria in Frankfurt, yet.
Could you please be so kind to provide me with some information?
1. What do you combine (from manuscript and the information "pp 37--42") as
the very page no. on which the NAME itself appears with a latin PROTOLOGUE?
2. Which herbarium specimen is cited as the HOLOTYPE, and where is it
deposited (e.g.MEL)?

Thank you for your efforts
Kind regards
Jan