Re: UC Berkeley Botanical Garden

Danny J. Wilson (wilsond@library.ucsf.edu)
Thu, 11 Nov 93 19:23:56 CST

In Message Thu, 11 Nov 93 16:31:36 -0800, cshuster@ccmail.com writes:

>Sorry to bother everyone overseas with this, but I'm going up to visit the
>UCB Botanical Garden this weekend, and was wondering if they have any CP
>squirreled away in an obscure corner somewhere.
>
>--Cy-

They do have a collection in one of the small greenhouses. The last time I
was there it wasn't accessible, however (I think they were working on
cleaning the house up or something). This was a few months back, so maybe
it has been reopened. Ask at the bookshop. They should know.

able to direct you.

** Danny J. Wilson "Fons vitae silentium in corde noctis" **
** UCSF Library/Circulation **
** (415) 476-5579 A fountain of life is silence in the **
** wilsond@library.ucsf.edu heart of night **
** -Bl. Guigo the Carthusian **