Book Project

Michael Hasemann (jmh@tko.vtt.fi)
Thu, 7 Oct 1993 11:08:04 +0200

Tom,
that gave me an idea. What about a book project or something
like a FAQ, based on GNU-license or similar thing. I think this
a great idea. We could collect (everything) growing information,
literature, research results or whatever comes into your mind, e.g
why growing CPs is a male dominated leisure time activity, etc.
We could also collect GIFs, sketches, drawings etc.....

What about setting up a usenet newsgroup ?

--Michael