CP

Don (dngess01@vlsi.ct.louisville.edu)
Mon, 8 Mar 93 18:55:02 -0500

I found Katsuhiko Kondo, but he doesn't have an e-mail account. You can
probably relay messages to Katsuhiko Kondo through Shinji Hioki.
"Hiroshima-u.ac.jp" isn't recognized as a valid site when sending e-mail
from my system (and a few other systems I've tried) so I bounced it off
uunet (e-mailed it to hioki%sci.hiroshima-u.ac.jp@uunet.uu.net).

>Subject: Prof.Kondo
>
>Hello
>I am Shinji Hioki, a system manager of LAN in faculty of Science.
>I've received your e-mail from a sys-manager of Hiroshima Univ. today.
>"Katsuhiko Kondo" is a professor of
>Laboratory of Plant Chromosome and Gene Stock, Hiroshima Univ.
>but I am afraid that he does not have a e-mail address. (available for me)
>I called him just now but he is absent, I will call him later.
>His telephone no.(univ.) is +81824-22-7111 ext.2910
>and fax no. is +81824-24-0738
>note that the telephone no. will be changed this April.
>
>Shinji Hioki
>Dep. of Physics, Hiroshima Univ. 724 Japan
>hioki@sci.hiroshima-u.ac.jp

Doug, I don't know how big the unrooted cuttings are that Glasshouse Works
sells. I may have N. ampullaria 'red' rooted cuttings available in a few
months.