Indoor Terrariums or Wife

From: Sundew Sundew (sundew@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Dec 24 2000 - 07:40:11 PST

Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2000 10:40:11 -0500
From: "Sundew Sundew" <sundew@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Indoor Terrariums or Wife

Took a while to respond to this but I select my women to be tolerant of my
plant setup. If they make a fuss about my plants taking up a corner (and
then some) of the living room, they are OUT THE DOOR!

For those of you who have wives who object to your growing setup, I can only
tell you that after you have the b*lls to stick up for yourself and she
leaves your sad, sorry *ss, maybe you should look for a 2nd wife who's not
so superficial to let a little plant setup bother her. :)

Happy Holidays, everyone!
sundewmatt
http://www.geocities.com/sundewmatt