Light Fixtures for CP's

From: Frank Breil (Frank.Breil@brio.com)
Date: Wed Dec 20 2000 - 09:49:54 PST

Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 09:49:54 -0800
From: Frank Breil <Frank.Breil@brio.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Light Fixtures for CP's

     I have had much succes using a tray/lighting system sold by a company
in Ontario, Canada called Floralite. They have various sizes of tray sytems
with 2 or 4 tube fixtures. What's nice is that the trays are robust and
about 2 inches deep so you can water the whole tray instead of individual
plants and the trays are easily removed. The light fixtures are easily
height-adjustable to accomodate your plant size. The frame is robust and
easy to set up.
     For those of you looking for a nice way to grow and display your
plants, this may be worth a look. I am all thumbs and it has worked for me.
The phone number is 416 665 4000 and the email is apatte@inforamp.net
     No, I don't own shares in the company but I did just receive my 4th
tray system from them.

                fb