Re: Nepenthes hamata tips?

From: FOODBAG@aol.com
Date: Mon Dec 18 2000 - 10:55:04 PST

Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 13:55:04 EST
From: FOODBAG@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Nepenthes hamata tips?

 Matt,

  Cripes. Now I see why your utility bills are so high. If there is
  any problem with your temps(and someone with more knowledge chime in)
  they may be on the low side actually, but if those are just extremes,
  I would say they are fine. Average higland temps are usually 70F
  during the day and around 50F at night. Most people have told me that
  N. hamata likes a mixture including live sphagnum in it(just
  peat/sphagnum will work, I am told). I just got one myself, so we
  will see:)
   Hope that helps somewhat, but hopefully others will give their two
   cents worth.

  Regards,

  Joe Griffin
  Lincoln, NE USA