drosera dichrosepela

From: Jack Milln (jackmilln@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 13 2000 - 08:20:20 PST

Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 16:20:20 -0000
From: "Jack Milln" <jackmilln@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: drosera dichrosepela

hey everyone
i bought my first pygmy sundew, dichrosepela, quite a long time ago now.
when i got home i popped them into my terrarium where i, and a few books,
thought they would thrive. they didnt. there WAS a total of 4 plants but im
afraid to say 2 of them have perished. after a good look under a microscope
i found that the other two were forming just the petioles but not the actual
leaf. well well, what should i do? ive put them on a window sill now and
will see what happens but i would love to here from you all about how to
give them a better and more comfortable lifestyle. thank you very much in
advance,
regards,
jack.