Growing Nepenthes Outdoors. I feel some people may be missing the point.

From: sean samia (seansamia@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Dec 06 2000 - 23:43:45 PST

Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 23:43:45 -0800 (PST)
From: sean samia <seansamia@yahoo.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Growing Nepenthes Outdoors. I feel some people may be missing the point.

Hey listserver! Living here in Los Angeles,CA, where
the weather is decent year-round, I've learned over
time that all Nepenthes grow outdoors, but do they
produce pitchers? My opinion of a Nepenthes that grows
outdoors is a plant that produces pitchers and the
pitchers get larger with age or at least, get bigger
than they were the year before. I'm only going to name
a few common ones:

            N.mirabilis(all forms)
            N.ventricosa
            N.alata