List Problem - Paul Temple can't Post Messages w Netscape 6

From: Sundew Sundew (sundew@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Dec 03 2000 - 05:47:59 PST

Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2000 08:47:59 -0500
From: "Sundew Sundew" <sundew@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: List Problem - Paul Temple can't Post Messages w Netscape 6

Below is a copy of Paul Temple's message to me regarding problems he
is having sending messages to this list. Please reply to him
directly at paultemple@bigfoot.com with any possibly solutions.
Thanks, Matt

----- Original Message ----- From: Paul Temple To: Mr. Sundew
Sent: Sunday, December 03, 2000 8:24 AM Subject: Can you let the
listserver know?

Hi.

I'd appreciate a favour.

I've upgraded to Netscape 6 Communicator (i.e. browser and mail).
Ever since doing so any mail I send to the listserver
cp@opus.labs.agilent.comfails to arrive there so something is
incompatible and I don't know at which end or why.I'd appreciate it
if you could pass this message on so listserver manager and the
group are all aware.CheersPaul

[HTML file part2 deleted by listprocessor]