New Rare DROSERA PICS on the Web

From: Sundew Sundew (sundew@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 30 2000 - 06:19:10 PST

Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 09:19:10 -0500
From: "Sundew Sundew" <sundew@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: New Rare DROSERA PICS on the Web

Hey CPers,

I just put up several web pages on a few of my favorite rare Drosera I grew
from seed. Many of you have probably never seen these plants before. The
photos were taken by Christoph Belanger. Huge thanks to Fernando!

Drosera sp. Emas from Brazil, about to flower
http://www.geocities.com/sundewmatt/emas.html

Drosera oblanceolata, from Hong Kong
http://www.geocities.com/sundewmatt/oblanceolata.html

Drosera roraimae? from Serra do Araca
http://www.geocities.com/sundewmatt/roraimaearaca.html

Drosera felix, from the Gran Sabana
http://www.geocities.com/sundewmatt/felixgs.html

More photos of these and many other interesting South American CP can be
seen at Marcelo and Fernando's site at:
http://www.mcef.ep.usp.br/carnivoras/

I have a very limited number of plants for trade for Drosera of equal
rarity. I am especially interested in acquiring TRUE Drosera arenicola and,
of course, meristocaulis. (Yeah, right!!)

Happy growing,
SundewMatt
http://www.geocities.com/sundewmatt