Fertilizing Sundews

From: Sundew Sundew (sundew@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 28 2000 - 10:49:42 PST

Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 13:49:42 -0500
From: "Sundew Sundew" <sundew@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Fertilizing Sundews

OK, I know I asked this before but I've got a terrible memory. :) I am
ready to try fertilizer on my Drosera collection. Hand feeding with
fishfood is too time consuming. I will use my spares which didn't sell
during my last plant sale as guinea pigs. I'm looking at a container of
Miracle Gro 15-30-15 (nitrogen-phosphate-potash) water soluble plant food
right now. The questions are:

Is this 15-30-15 a good choice? (It was the only formula I could find
locally).
What dilution should I use?
How frequently should I fertilize?
Anything else I should know?

I promise not to ask this same question for at least another week ;) unless
nobody answers, of course.

Thanks,
SundewMatt