Re: How to prevent CP destruction in the U.S. wilds

From: Catherine Prior (CP@World.Org)
Date: Tue Nov 21 2000 - 08:36:50 PST

Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 11:36:50 -0500
From: Catherine Prior <CP@World.Org>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: How to prevent CP destruction in the U.S. wilds

Hello,

I am a new member of the listserve and am in charge of CP propagation
for World Environmental Organization. We are a new non-profit
organization hoping to help conserve wetlands throughout the southeast.
If anyone knows of a bog that needs to be purchased for protection,
please contact us.
For more information about our organization, visit our web site,
http://www.World.Org

Kind Regards,
Catherine Prior
CP@World.Org
(706) 769-1000

On Mon. Nov. 20, Carl wrote:

"If we want to protect CP bogs from destruction, we should BUY them.
This
might be done through a private non-profit corporation established just
for this purpose and supported by donations by those who are interested
in
preserving CP bogs."