Re:Steam Distiller

From: Kit Halsted (kit@kithalsted.com)
Date: Sat Nov 18 2000 - 20:42:34 PST

Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2000 23:42:34 -0500
From: Kit Halsted <kit@kithalsted.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re:Steam Distiller

A while back, I reviewed a 1-gallon distiller that I bought from
<http://www.steamdistiller.com> & said that it worked great. Well, I
take it back. It failed after about 5 months. I sent it back for
repair & got it back about a week later in working condition. It
distilled 8 gallons, then died again. I sent it back again & the
distributor is now refusing to fix it, even though he claims to offer
a 1-year warranty. Long story short, avoid Samuel Allen,
www.nutriteam.com, & www.steamdistiller.com.

On a related note, does anyone know if Sears is still selling the
Kenmore/EcoWater distiller? I can't find it on their web page.

Hoping this saves others the headache I've been going through,
-Kit

--
Kit Halsted
Brooklyn, NY, USA, USDA Zone 7