CP FAQ rewrite and naughty nurseries

From: Barry Meyers-Rice (bamrice@ucdavis.edu)
Date: Fri Nov 17 2000 - 11:32:01 PST

Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 11:32:01 -0800 (PST)
From: Barry Meyers-Rice <bamrice@ucdavis.edu>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: CP FAQ rewrite and naughty nurseries

Greetings all,

Please note I am slowly rewriting the entire CP FAQ. The new one will be
significantly expanded. I am about halfway through this process.

MOST IMPORTANTLY....
On the FAQ, I provide links to carnivorous plant nurseries at:
http://www.sarracenia.com/faq/faq628.html
I provide this service free of charge to nurseries as long as they agree
with the following statement:

"The material I sell is propagated by me. Any field collection I do is
legal, and is to develop breeding or propagation stock only. I do not sell
plants or seeds that have been collected by me or my contacts to fill
plant orders."

It has come to my attention, by looking at some of the web sites, that
this information is clearly not true for some of the nurseries that are
listed on my web site. As such, before I upload the new FAQ I will quietly
remove those nurseries from the FAQ listing. If you see your nursery is
not on the new FAQ when it is uploaded, this is why.

Cheers

Barry

Dr. Barry Meyers-Rice
   bazza@sarracenia.com