Re: where to buy (was Re: New CP book)

From: R B (eklaab@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 15 2000 - 09:51:21 PST

Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 09:51:21 PST
From: "R B" <eklaab@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: where to buy (was Re: New CP book)

>It's on htt://www.amazon.fr for 93.08 FFR (ca. US$17)

> http://www.amazon.fr/exec/obidos/ASIN/284138134X

I just placed my order. If you're are French-impaired and already have a
regular amazon.com account, then it is not too hard.
You can charge it to your credit card.
Just keep clicking on the green buttons to take you through the
screens. When you get to the part where you enter your credit card number,
don't forget to enter your full name as printed on your card.
Also, on one of the final screens, you have to enter your address again.
Also, there is a postage charge, and you can divide by 7.5 to convert francs
to US dollars to get an idea of what you're paying.

Ron