Emersed cps??

From: Susan Ziegler (s-ziegler@gmx.net)
Date: Sun Nov 12 2000 - 20:29:42 PST

Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2000 22:29:42 -0600
From: Susan Ziegler <s-ziegler@gmx.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Emersed cps??

Ok.. This is probably a strange question, but I'll ask just to make sure
there is no such thing. I have a small emersed setup with low humidity..
IE, the plants roots and part of the bottom of the plant are fully emersed
in water, with the rest of hte plant growing into the air. The air isn't
super humid (not a terrarium).

So you're asking, what is the question anyways? The question is: Are
there any carniverous plants that might like this set up that get less than
2 ft in height?

Thanks for your tolerance of a strange odd question ;)

Susan
                O Susan Ziegler / StampLady O
             o I have fishes o
            O Therefore O