CP SALE! Drosera and Utrics (Sundews and Bladderworts)

From: Sundew Sundew (sundew@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 08 2000 - 12:47:26 PST

Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 15:47:26 -0500
From: "Sundew Sundew" <sundew@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: CP SALE!  Drosera and Utrics (Sundews and Bladderworts)

Hey CPers,

I'm clearing out a 10 gallon tank and a couple pots here and there to make
room. This should be the last plant sale of the year, really! :) Might
swap for CP in or fresh out of tissue culture or seed of S American and
African Drosera.

USA Only
Minimum order $25 plus shipping, 10% discount for orders over $50, you pay
after receipt of plants. :)

Need to sell ALL of these IMMEDIATELY! Check your weather forecast before
ordering - I cant be held responsible for frozen plants! All plants are in
good health and will be shipped bare-rooted.

Please list substitutes and EMAIL ME YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS WITH YOUR ORDER.
I'd like to ship on Saturday if possible.

Thanks and good growing to all!
Matt
http://www.geocities.com/sundewmatt

* = easy plant for beginners, great for tropical terrarium.

DROSERA species (# available), size, price per plant

admirabilis (8), <1" wide, $4*
anglica British Columbia (3), 2" wide, $3
binata T (5), to 7" high, $5*
capensis alba (3), <3" wide, $5*
capensis red (2), 2" wide $5*
capensis red (17), 1" wide, $2.50*
capillaris SE USA (10), <1" wide, adult, $3*
capillaris x intermedia Carolinas (8), <2" adult, $5*
collinsiae Faryland (6), to 2" wide, adult, $5*
hamiltonii (9), <1" wide, $4*
madagascariensis Rhodesia (12), to 4" high, $4*
nidiformis (4), to 3" high, adult, $4*
roseana (25) (pygmy), 3 for $5*

UTRICULARIA - Bladderworts (price is per clump)
flaccida (5), $4*
livida (5), $4*
longifolia (5) many small plants, $4*
pubescens (3), $6*