D. intermedia

From: John Green (john.green@ascensus.com)
Date: Tue Nov 07 2000 - 08:21:37 PST

Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 09:21:37 -0700
From: John Green <john.green@ascensus.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: D. intermedia

It was especially nice to read of Fernando's explorations around the world.
Those of us who don't live near CP habitats will have to live vicariously
through him. Keep up the great reports!

I have a question regarding my D. intermedia plants which I have growing
outside in a bog. When it goes dormant, does the whole plant turn black and
look completely dead? Is there something I can look for to make sure my
plants are still alive? I'm really hoping they've just gone dormant, but
I'm not familiar enough with them yet.

John Green
Salt Lake City, Utah

"No matter how good a government is, unless it is administered by righteous
men, an evil government will be made of it." -- Brigham Young