RE: Cephs for sale.

From: Brewer Charles E PHDN (brewerce@nswcphdn.navy.mil)
Date: Mon Nov 06 2000 - 14:05:39 PST

Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 17:05:39 -0500
From: Brewer Charles E PHDN <brewerce@nswcphdn.navy.mil>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: RE: Cephs for sale.

To all,
 I have a limited number of Cephs for sale (approx. 20 or so) ranging from
$25.00 to about $40.00, plus the usual $3.20 for shipping, US sales only.
Price depends on the age of the plant and pitcher size. I ship, Mondays
through Wednesday, priority mail only. All plants are shipped with attached
root ball, wrapped in live sphagnum. These plants are greenhouse grown,
tough and well established. If interested or want more information please
contact me via email at brewerce@nswcphdn.navy.mil.
regards,
Charles Brewer