Re: Drosera regia culture

From: Chris Teichreb (cteichreb@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 02 2000 - 08:17:34 PST

Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2000 08:17:34 PST
From: "Chris Teichreb" <cteichreb@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Drosera regia culture

Hi Miguel,

   These plants can withstand temperatures down to freezing during
the winter, and even a bit lower for brief periods. I'd recommend
keeping seedlings a bit warmer. To help cut down on fungus, make
sure there's lots of ventilation (if you've got them in a terrarium)
and keep the soil just moist ie: not standing in water. With
any luck, they'll survive and next spring you can put them outdoors.

Chris

http://profiles.msn.com.