directions to the Albion bog?

From: tierney wayne (hybrid_t@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 17 2000 - 21:27:53 PDT

Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 04:27:53 GMT
From: "tierney wayne" <hybrid_t@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: directions to the Albion bog?

Hi everyone,
I'm hoping someone in California would be willing to provide directions to
the infamous Albion bog, or any other CP locations in Mendocino Co. I'm
planning a trip up there this coming weekend. Mostly I want to go to Hortus
Botanicus in Fort Bragg- anyone ever been there? I met the owner at the
orchid show in SF a few weeks ago and got a nice Drosophyllum and a
Brocchinia from him. So I was thinking it would be nice to also see some
wild CPs while I'm up there... I promise not to poach anything (or more
importantly, I promise not to introduce anything!)
Thanks in advance to anyone who can help,
Tierney
San Jose CA

PS any tips on keeping the Brocchinia happy would also be appreciated- I
have yet to transplant it or figure out exactly where it will go. How much
light do they require? It's a very pretty little plant, with a thin white
stripe along the leaf margins. The photos I had seen of it didn't do it
justice!

http://profiles.msn.com.