Re: Peter D'Amato on Martha Stewart

From: John Green (john.green@ascensus.com)
Date: Mon Oct 16 2000 - 15:40:28 PDT

Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 16:40:28 -0600
From: John Green <john.green@ascensus.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Peter D'Amato on Martha Stewart

I saw the spot on Martha Stewart and thought that Peter did a great job. My
favorite part was when Peter had her cut open the pitchers full of dead bugs
and she said "Ok, now get it away from me!" I was particularly impressed
with the "Judith Hindle" plant he had. The photo in "Savage Garden" doesn't
do it justice. I think I'll have to order one now!

John Green
Salt Lake City, Utah

"Half of the American people never read a newspaper. Half never vote for
president. One hopes it is the same half." -- Gore Vidal