Eric Green in the Cape

From: Shane Green (sgreen@netactive.co.za)
Date: Sat Oct 14 2000 - 06:58:42 PDT

Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 15:58:42 +0200
From: Shane Green <sgreen@netactive.co.za>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Eric Green in the Cape

Hi!,
     I have been off-line for sooo long, and would like to communicate
with friends I have unavoidably ignored.
    Some time ago my computer was in the process of giving up, deleting
any messages was an impossibility, on numerous occasions it would do its
own thing and on other occasions would do nothing at all, hours spent
typing away was totally lost when endeavoring to "send". Due to this I
have lost all my friends and contacts and would like to get in touch
with them again to find out what has been happening within the CPs
realm.
                                ALL THE BEST Eric Green