Martha Stewart and Peter D'Amato

From: Barry Meyers-Rice (bamrice@ucdavis.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 13 2000 - 12:30:07 PDT

Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 12:30:07 -0700 (PDT)
From: Barry Meyers-Rice <bamrice@ucdavis.edu>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Martha Stewart and Peter D'Amato

Hey Folks

The deed has been done! Apparently the Peter D'Amato spot with Martha
Stewart aired this morning. I haven't seen it, but I'm getting a spate of
questions (via the CP FAQ) which mention the show. To see more about this,
go to www.marthastewart.com, search the TELEVISION listings for today's
(13 October) show, and click the obvious link. That will take you to this
page, which has a photo of Peter and his new girlfriend Martha Stewart!

http://www.marthastewart.com/television/program_guide/Segments/
TVS5244.asp?idContentType=1

(I've broken the link into two lines, you'll have to cut and paste it into
your browser)

Go Peter, you wild man!

Barry

Dr. Barry A. Meyers-Rice