Conference in Bonn

From: Sundew Sundew (sundew@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Oct 01 2000 - 07:12:27 PDT

Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2000 10:12:27 -0400
From: "Sundew Sundew" <sundew@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Conference in Bonn

I just saw the 2 videos of the Bonn CP conference, on loan from a friend,
and all I can say is WOW!! I was most impressed with the emphasis on
Drosera. :)

The highlight of these videos was the display at the Botanical Gardens in
Bonn. The plants on display were PERFECT. Who grows these plants? I have
never seen such a great collection at a Botanical Garden anywhere.

Did anyone video tape the one in California? If so, I'd love to check it
out.

Matt