I'll bet your not listed ?

From: Roger Timms (paul.obrien1@btinternet.com)
Date: Fri Sep 29 2000 - 14:18:18 PDT

Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 22:18:18 +0100
From: Roger Timms <paul.obrien1@btinternet.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: I'll bet your not listed ?

Hi,

You have tried our free service.

If you are serious about promoting your website then I suggest that you
try one of our paid packages. From only $9.99 you can have you website
details submitted to over 1500 search engines and directories.

For this small price we will do the following,

\267 Submit your site to 1500+ search engines and directories
\267 Submit your website to Yahoo! In the correct way to help
your listing chances increase.
\267 Create a special HTML file to up load to your server that will
help with search engine rankings
\267 Take a look at your homepage and give advice on how to
increase your traffic
\267 We will run a check to see what ranking your site has on
the major search engines
\267 Were make sure the only confirmation you receive is a
single one at the end of the submission from our self's which
will confirm where we submitted your details to.

All this from only $9.99. Take the first step to making your website
work for you, you might have the best product in the world but if no one
knows where to find you your never be seen!

Visit now http://www.submityoursite.net/submit.shtml for this one time
low price

Or visit out homepage to take a look at our other packages
http://www.submityoursite.net

Questions support@submityoursite.net
To remove yourself from our mailing list please hit reply and enter REMOVE in
the subject line.