Nepenthes bicalcarata

From: Steven Stewart (steven.stewart@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun Sep 24 2000 - 03:49:41 PDT

Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 06:49:41 -0400
From: "Steven Stewart" <steven.stewart@worldnet.att.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Nepenthes bicalcarata

Hello,
I was unable to tell if my postings of a couple of days ago was processed
since I did not receive it. I just want to let members know I have
successfully pollinated my Nepenthes bicalcarata population (Thank you Cliff
Dodd) and have been very careful to cross only the largest pitchered most
colorful cold hardy plants (No Nepenthes bicalcarata is cold hardy, but some
are less chill tolerant than others), with long well spaced "fangs". I will
be donating seed to some botanical gardens as well as making capsules
available to members of this list. For more information please e-mail me
personally. I have received several responses and am sorry if this post is a
repeat for anyone. I do have CITIES for international shipment.
Take care,
Steven Stewart
Sanford, Florida USA
e-mail <Steven.Stewart@worldnet.att.net>