Re: Thanks re: Drosera and Utricularia intermedia

From: Dave Evans (dpevans@rci.rutgers.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 21 2000 - 14:34:32 PDT

Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 17:34:32 -0400
From: "Dave Evans" <dpevans@rci.rutgers.edu>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Thanks re: Drosera and Utricularia intermedia

Dear Kit,

> >Like Nepenthes intermedia? :-)
>
> What the heck, I'll give it a try. It might be nice to have something
> indoors for the bugs that make it past the wall-o-carnivores outside.

    I have an N. * intermedia if you want it. I tossed it out into a bog in
the spring because it is so huge! Now, if it stays in the ground, it will
die in the winter. I don't want to sell this plant, just give it away for
P&H, as it's awfully beat up, but still growing. The rosette can reach four
feet wide--not including the tendrils and pitchers.

Dave Evans