Two items

From: Chris Teichreb (cteichreb@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 20 2000 - 09:22:17 PDT

Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 09:22:17 PDT
From: "Chris Teichreb" <cteichreb@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Two items

Hi everyone,

   First, Adrian Slack's "Insect Eating Plants and How to Grow
Them". It was listed on Amazon.com's UK site as still to be
published for the longest time, then it just disappeared. Anyone
know what happened? I see that "Carnivorous Plants" by Adrian
Slack is currently available, but I'd still like to have a copy
of his true 'masterpiece'!

   Second, I received my copy of the CPN in the mail yesterday.
Great job as always everyone. I was especially interested in
Fernando's article about Genlisea uncinata, and was very interested
in the fact that he said that it is in cultivation and material
is available to the public. Can anyone clue me in on who has
seed/plant material available for sale?

Thanks!

Chris

--