ICPS Seed Bank has moved

From: John Brittnacher (jgbritt@mac.com)
Date: Thu Sep 14 2000 - 18:11:44 PDT

Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 18:11:44 -0700
From: John Brittnacher <jgbritt@mac.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: ICPS Seed Bank has moved

The ICPS Seed Bank has a new address and manager. The latest
information on the seed bank and the new policies are at

        http://www.carnivorousplants.org/seedbank/seedmain.html

It will take me a few days to inventory the seed and update the new
seed bank on-line database. When it is ready, I will upload the new
seed bank web pages to the ICPS web site and make another
announcement here.

For those of you who ordered seed recently, I have 3 inches of
unopened mail to deal with. I saw letters from all of you who
e-mailed me recently.

If you sent an order to the old address in the last 3 weeks, please
e-mail me detailing what you sent and what you want. There may be
delays in getting orders forwarded.

Thanks for your patience.

--

-- John Brittnacher, ICPS