CP Sale (Drosera, Utrics, Pings, Cephs, Genlisea), Last message

From: Sundew Sundew (sundew@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Aug 27 2000 - 19:08:17 PDT

Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2000 22:08:17 -0400
From: "Sundew Sundew" <sundew@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: CP Sale (Drosera, Utrics, Pings, Cephs, Genlisea), Last message

Hey CPers,

I've still got quite a few plants for sale and have to get rid of them all
at the same time so I'm sending this 2nd message in desperation. (Please
dont hate me!) PLEASE EMAIL FOR PRICES.

My electric bill was ridiculous this summer and my CPs have to pay their
way. I've also decided to make more room for Drosera so, I've got some more
plants for sale.

-US Only.
-$20 minimum order.

Drosera
adelae sm-med
anglica British Columbia sm-med
binata T, tiny & sm-med
capensis alba, sm-med
capensis narrow, sm-med
capensis giant, sm-med
capensis wide, med
capensis red, sm , med
sp carbarup med
collinsiae faryland sm-med
ericksoniae? med-lg
intermedia x capillaris, med
"x nagamotoi" (ivan's), sm
neocaledonica x aliciae, sm-med
nidiformis sm-med
nitidula, med-lg
nitidula allantostigma x pulchella, med
paradoxa, lg
roseana, med-lg
scorpioides, med
sessilifolia, med
spatulata tasmania, med-lg
spatulata kyushu, japan, med
venusta, sm-med
"venusta" - not venusta, prob natalensis, sm-med
x watari, sm-med

PINGUICULA
agnata? sm
agnata x elhersae sm
agnata x gypsicola sm
emarginata sm
moranensis 'G' med
primuliflora, somewhat stressed
sp. Pachuca, sm-med
x sethos, sm , med
unidentified Mexican (moranensis x esseriana?), med

UTRICULARIA
dichotoma
flaccida
graminifolia
hispida
livida
longifolia, clump of small plants
prehensilis,
pubescens,
tricolor (Paranapiacaba),
tridentata
sp.Mt.Roraima 'yellow flowers'
welwitchiana

Genlisea violacea Diamantina, small-med $

Cephalotus f small, immature pitchers
Cephalotus f small, at least 1 mature pitcher

Thanks and happy growing!
Sundew Matt