Blooming N. veitchii

From: GeorgeParker (dabomb10169@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Aug 27 2000 - 08:09:05 PDT

Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2000 08:09:05 -0700 (PDT)
From: GeorgeParker <dabomb10169@yahoo.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Blooming N. veitchii

Hi everyone,
  I have a large Wardian Case that I built (8'x2'x2')
and I have been trying to figure out a way to keep it
cool at night for highland nepenthes, I saw the thing
that peter wrote, and I was wondering if you put one
of those cool packs into your humidifiers water basin,
it would keep the moisture blown into the tank cool,
therefore making it a little bit more efficient, but
this is just an idea... I will experiment with it and
let you know how it turns out.
      -George Parker