Re: Keeping winter growing Drosera indoor?

From: Christer Berglund (christer.berglund@privat.utfors.se)
Date: Fri Aug 25 2000 - 10:19:29 PDT

Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 19:19:29 +0200
From: Christer Berglund <christer.berglund@privat.utfors.se>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Keeping winter growing Drosera indoor?

Hi Phil,

Maybe it's possible to flip the growing season by growing them in the
summer (outside) instead. Unfortunately I don't have access to a green
house.

Anyway, I'll be doing some experimenting by moving some of them inside
and leaving others outside (a couple of weeks more) to see what will
happen.

Thanks,

--
Christer Berglund