Is it Friday where you live too?

From: Phil Hanley (p.hanley@hud.ac.uk)
Date: Fri Aug 25 2000 - 09:00:05 PDT

Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 17:00:05 +0100
From: Phil Hanley <p.hanley@hud.ac.uk>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Is it Friday where you live too?

I received several private mails from some who had taken offence at my
suggestion
that it would be handy if people indicated where they lived when posting to
the list.
I think the complaint was something to do with the CIA but as all the houses
in my street
have recently been purchased for commercial use by a cable company called
Flowers By Irene
I can't be being watched by the CIA where would they park?

To clarify - when I posted the suggestion it was Friday and I was looking at
writing a bit of software to break up back listings, index them and make
them searchable.
It occurred while looking at the raw listings that location information
would be very useful.
If you looked at general postings - in Canada you get +30 deg summers and
-30
deg winters (bit general I know) here in the UK winter has been abolished,
we
get wet 20+ summers and Autumn (fall??) for the rest of the year. Location
just
seemed like very useful (low cost) info.

Hope that one is cleared up now - I do not, and, to the best of my
knowledge, never have,
worked for the US government (but if they pay good money - well - offers to
this mail box)

www.sarracenia.homestead.com/pinklid.html
>I would guess the first is S. purpurea ssp purpurea crossed with either S.
>rubra ssp wherryii or S. alata.

S. Alata is my guess - I have one just like it.

www.sarracenia.homestead.com/minoresque.html

Excellens x alata?

www.sarracenia.homestead.com/bigguy.html

purpurea x flava ?

www.sarracenia.homestead.com/redhead.html

alata x purpurea ?

www.sarracenia.homestead.com/veinous.html

from same batch as above ?

> my S. leucopyllas told me so. Of, course that may just be
> a simple case of envy on their part, themselves lacking
>telepathic powers and only having mouths.

I think my cat might also be telepathic he seems to know when I am going
to feed him and he does eat a lot of insects - connection?? - you never
know.
I will investigate.

- for those of you that this is a week-end - have a good one - Phill