favorite cp

From: r.jobson@botany.uq.edu.au
Date: Fri Aug 25 2000 - 05:31:08 PDT

Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 22:31:08 +1000
From: r.jobson@botany.uq.edu.au
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: favorite cp

Hi There,
The talk of favourite cp makes me want to tell of mine. Drosera
pygmaea are special to me. I saw a mind blowing colony of these
plants growing beautifully on the shore of Sydney Harbour not far
from the Harbour Bridge. They were in flower as were many
intermingled Utricularia uniflora......wowa.
Made a mistake today by bringing into the office next to my desk a
flowering Pinguicula, Drosera spathulata (my only pet Drosera and
very spoilt!) (6 cm across, and would make old Matt green with
envy ;-) and a Dionaea that I am baby sitting for my Sister. Well I
got nothing done today except stare across at them. Its a tough life!
Best,
Richard