U. humboldtii, Genlisa, Georgia

From: Joseph Kinyon (corusc8@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 22 2000 - 10:16:32 PDT

Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 17:16:32 GMT
From: "Joseph Kinyon" <corusc8@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: U. humboldtii, Genlisa, Georgia

Hey folks,

If this sounds familiar, sorry it is. I am looking for USA based sellers of
U. humboldtii and any Genlisea species. I posted this last month, and I
have contacted the people posting such sales on this list without success.
Any leads would be appreciated, you can contact me off list.

Last year I had a false start on my trip to the Republic of Georgia. I will
be in remote protected areas as well as Tblisi, and I wonder if anyone has
information on Carnivorous Plants of the Caucus range? I don't read
Georgian or Russian (the scientific journal language), so searches on those
botanical texts have been difficult to say the least. Any Ideas on where to
keep looking?

Joseph Kinyon