TV request for info

From: Madeleine Groves (m.groves@rbgkew.org.uk)
Date: Tue Aug 22 2000 - 07:55:28 PDT

Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 15:55:28 +0100
From: "Madeleine Groves" <m.groves@rbgkew.org.uk>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: TV request for info

Dear All,

Here's a cheesy one for you all. I have been asked to put together
a top ten list of cps for a children's TV programme. As my list of
favourite cps should not be taken as gospel, I'd appreciate some
input from y'all. So, without clogging up the listserve with too much
trivia, I'd appreciate a few top ten lists from everyone (sent to me
privately) and I'll pass them on to the producers.

Thanks.

Mad

PS Suggest you keep your list to the generic level.
Madeleine Groves
Scientific Officer
Conservation Projects Development Unit (CPDU)
RBG Kew
Richmond
Surrey TW9 3AB
Tel:+44-020-8332-5584