Sarracenia leucophylla 'Tarnok'

From: sundew (sundew@mitmania.net.au)
Date: Mon Aug 21 2000 - 04:32:06 PDT

Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 21:32:06 +1000
From: "sundew" <sundew@mitmania.net.au>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Sarracenia leucophylla 'Tarnok'

Dear all

I am very enthralled about the release of the stunning S.
leucophylla 'Tarnok', after seeing the pictures all those years ago
in the ICN. As I am in Australia I will have to be patient to be
able to grow this beauty, so I will have to drool for the meantime.
To make my pain all that less, could anyone provide information on
where I could see some pictures of this clone, more so up to date?

Yours in anxiety

Nathan J. Clemens

sundew@mitmania.net.au

Bowral NSW Australia

[HTML file part2 deleted by listprocessor]