Re: N. ventricosa seed for sale

From: Phil Wilson (cp@pwilson.demon.co.uk)
Date: Fri Aug 11 2000 - 06:15:52 PDT

Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 14:15:52 +0100
From: Phil Wilson <cp@pwilson.demon.co.uk>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: N. ventricosa seed for sale

Dave,

>> Can you reserve a packet of each of the Nepenthes seed for me? If I send
>> say, $10 for the two packets will this cover the postage to get them to
>> the UK?
>>

>That's fine, Phil. Since you only want two packets I can go ahead and
>confirm your order.
>
>David P. Evans
>17 North 12th. Street
>Kenilworth NJ 07033
>USA

That's great. I'll get some cash in the mail tonight.

BTW, when germinating Nepenthes seed do you find it best to lightly
cover the seed or sow it directly onto the surface of the compost? I
only ask because I have recently germinated some N. talagensis seed but
only from seed that was covered. None of the seed on the surface has
germinated, which is a shame...:-)

Cheers,
Phil Wilson
Email: cp@pwilson.demon.co.uk