a suggestion

From: Phil Hanley (p.hanley@hud.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Aug 09 2000 - 09:57:01 PDT

Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 17:57:01 +0100
From: Phil Hanley <p.hanley@hud.ac.uk>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: a suggestion

Quick suggestion - writing to the list could we start putting a quick
country/state (US-east/UK-north/aus-south or even more specific)in the mail.
It seems we have problems of 100 galls. water a day loss from some growers
and I (in the UK) am trying to stop mine sinking into a (new for 2000) swamp
(no laughing in Australia!!). I think it would help if we had an idea where
various growers live while we read some of the postings. (ref. to previous
posting) There is also a St. Petersburg in Russia that I am not sure Neps.
would appreciate most of the year (I apologise if this WAS the St.
Petersburg referred to :-)

Just a thought - Phill