Re: Web page updates and endangered pitcher sale

From: Phil Sheridan (meadowview@pitcherplant.org)
Date: Mon Aug 11 1980 - 11:31:30 PDT

Date: Mon, 11 Aug 1980 11:31:30 -0700
From: Phil Sheridan <meadowview@pitcherplant.org>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Web page updates and endangered pitcher sale

Hi Folks:

We have updated our web page some more at www.pitcherplant.org. We now
have full text abstracts from the Virginia Journal of Science and
Association of Southeastern Biologists Bulletin. There is a wealth of
information there about pitcher plant bogs in Virginia and Maryland and
I invite you to visit.

Please also note we have received our permits to sell the endangered
pitcher plant species. We are now offering several varieties of S.
jonesii, as well as S. alabamensis, at $25.00. Don't forget that by
becomming a sponsor ($25.00) you receive a 50% discount on the purchase
price of the plants.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Phil Sheridan